In order to reflect the latest achievements in scientific research, planning and design, production and operation, equipment manufacturing, engineering application, standardization and talent training, etc., especially in UHV DC transmission technology, flexible DC transmission and distribution, power electronic devices and applications, DC grid and equipment, new energy power generation and energy storage and major DC projects, etc. in the field of DC transmission and power electronics at home and abroad in recent years, discuss how to make better use of the contribution of DC transmission and power electronics technologies on the background of "Carbon peak and carbon neutrality" and "New power system centered at new energies", the DC Transmission and Power Electronics Committee of Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering will hold the “2021 (10th) Academic Annual Conference of DC Transmission and Power Electronics Committee” in Beijing on October 27-30, and the "10th Anniversary of the Establishment of the DC Transmission and Power Electronics Committee" at the same time.
As an important academic conference in the field of DC transmission and power electronics in China, this annual conference will provide a platform for exchanges, discussions and presentation to professional and technical personnel in this field through conference reports, seminars, paper postings, new products and technology demonstrations, and technical visits. Therefore, experts, scholars, scientific researchers, engineers and technicians, teachers and students of universities and colleges are invited to submit papers.
I. Conference organization
Hosted by: DC Transmission and Power Electronics Committee of Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, State Key Laboratory of DC Transmission Technology, CIGRD China National Committee of DC System and Power Electronics (B4)
Organizer: Tsinghua University, National Technology Standard Innovation Base (DC Transmission and Power Electronics Technology)
Co-organizers: Department of Electrical Engineering and Applied Electronics, Tsinghua University, Energy Internet Innovation Research Institute of Tsinghua University, Tsinghua Sichuan Energy Internet Research Institute, State Key Laboratory of Power System and Power Generation Equipment Safety Control and Simulation, State Key Laboratory of Advanced Transmission Technology
Technical support unit: British Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
Chairman of the Conference: Li Licheng
Cooperative Chairman: Li Wenyi, Yu Jianguo, Xu Dianguo, Luo An, Tang Guangfu, Xiao Liye, Rao Hong, Sun Huadong
Chairman: Rao Hong
Co-chairmen: Tang Guangfu, Zeng Rong
Members: Members of the DC Transmission and Power Electronics Committee
Chairman: Zeng Rong
Co-chairmen: Yu Zhanqing, Gao Wensheng
Committee members: He Zhipeng, Han Xuejiao, Qu Lu, Zhao Biao, Wu Jinpeng, Chen Zhengyu, Du Junting
II. Scope of the papers
1. HV DC transmission
2. Flexible DC transmission
3. Power electronic devices and applications
4. Power electronic topology and control
5. Power electronics equipment
6. New energy power generation and grid incorporation
7. Energy storage and energy saving technology
8. Flexible AC transmission, power quality
9. AC and DC distribution network and microgrid
10. DC transport (electric vehicles, rail transit, ships)
11. DC buildings and DC data centers
12. Ice melting technology
The subjects of papers include but are not limited to the above scope.
III. Paper publication and retrieval
Chinese or English manuscripts will be accepted at this annual conference, and selected papers will be edited into conference proceedings.
1. Excellent Chinese papers selected by the conference and used in the conference exchange will be recommended to domestic major journals including "Proceedings of The Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering", "Power System Automation", "Power System Technology", "High Voltage Technology", "Southern Power Grid Technology", "China Power”, “Power Construction”, “High Voltage Apparatus”, “CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems”, “High Voltage” and others (Chinese/English version).
2. English papers selected by the conference and used in the conference exchange will be published by the IET Engineering Technology Society, included in the IET Digital library, IEEE Xplore and Inspec databases, and submitted to EI for retrieval.
IV, Paper requirements
1. The scientific research results reflected in the participating papers should be completed in the recent three years. The annual conference proceedings only include unpublished papers, so please do not submit any published paper.
2. The paper must be authentic and objective;
3. Important dates:
1) Deadline for submission of full papers: July 30, 2021;
2) Date of notification for paper selected: August 30, 2021;
3) Deadline for submission of final papers and conference registration: September 20, 2021.
4. Submission method: Submit papers through the online submission system of the conference website: https://dcpe2021.scimeeting.cn.
5. Please download the Chinese paper writing requirements and English paper template on the conference website, and write according to the template format.
If the author has any questions during the submission and review process, please write to or call the conference secretariat.
Contact: Han Xuejiao, Qu Lu
Phone: 010-83021600-6111; 13811188645
Secretariat of DC Transmission and Power Electronics Committee:
Contact: He Zhipeng
Propaganda material solicitation
In order to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the Committee, we are now calling for materials and original works for the 10th anniversary celebration from all experts, scholars, scientific research workers, engineering and technical personnel, university teachers and students, etc., including photographs, short videos, calligraphy works, paintings, poems, and music, etc.
Providers of selected materials and excellent original works will be rewarded and awarded during the celebration. Welcome to participate actively!
Conference sponsorship invitation
This conference is an excellent platform to learn about the technological development trends in the field of DC transmission and power electronics, as well as the latest developments in the industry, promote corporate image and display products, and seek opportunities for project cooperation. Therefore, we sincerely invite all units to be sponsors of the conference to jointly host this top event and witness the important historical moment in the development of DC transmission and power electronics!
Please contact the conference affairs team to obtain the sponsorship plan:
Contact: Han Xuejiao
Phone: 010-83021600-6111; 13811188645